5-minute breakfast recipes
If you are like most of us who enjoy staying in bed until the last minute then these are recipes for you. These 5-minute breakfast recipes are so quick and easy, they won’t slow you down as you rush out the door.
Deconstructed Yoghurt Parfait
1 cup plain or coconut yoghurt
3 strawberries (quartered)
Handful of blueberries
Half a cup of granola
1 tbsp of honey (to drizzle on top)
- Add your preferred yoghurt to a bowl.
- Then add your sliced raspberries, strawberries and blueberries*.
- Finally add your granola and drizzle over the honey.
*or your preferred fruit
Scrambled Egg on Toast
Your favourite bread (toasted)
Sea salt and black pepper
- Add two eggs to a bowl and season with salt and pepper.
- Place it into a pan and scramble it up. This will take less than a minute.
- Once the toast is ready, put your eggs on top and add any sauce you would like
Avocado on Toast
2 slices of your preferred bread (toasted)
Half a sliced tomato (optional)
Quarter of a cucumber sliced (optional)
Salt and pepper
- Place your bread in the toaster
- Smash up a whole avocado in a bowl, and season with salt and pepper
- Spread it out over the toast and if you want to add sliced cucumber and tomato
1 tbsp Garlic (minced)
Spring onions (sliced)
1 can fire-roasted tomatoes
1 tbsp tomato paste
Goats cheese/ Feta (optional)
- In a medium skillet, add some olive oil, some garlic and the white bit of spring onions. Sauté for a minute
- Add in your diced fire-roasted tomatoes and tomato paste and stir
- With the back of your spoon make two indentations and crack your eggs into them. Season with salt and pepper
- Place on a lid to finish cooking the eggs
- OPTIONAL- top off with crumbled goats cheese or feta and sliced green onions