Tips for getting beach-ready
The ocean stirs the heart, inspires the imagination and brings eternal joy to the soul.
It’s nearly that time again, the warm weather enticing you to the beach. But, with a new summer are you actually beach-ready? We, at BeReal Wear, have decided to give you tips for getting beach-ready. From the essentials, you will need in your bag to outfits to wear to the beach. So, let’s get started!
A swimsuit - obviously, you will need a swimsuit for the beach but have you got one picked out? There are so many options out there now, from bikinis to one-pieces. Will it be one-shouldered, or have cutouts, or will it be basic?
Thalia Swimsuit Bella One Shoulder Swimsuit Noir Bikini Set
Cover-up - What are you going to wear on top of your swimsuit to walk to the beach in? It should be something comfy and easy to get on and off.
Over-Sized Tee And Cycle Short Set Grace Lounge Wear (Set)
Accessories - You will want to keep your accessories to a minimum, but that doesn’t mean you can’t make them look amazing. Match your hat, bag and shoes to make your outfit look more put together or add a pop of colour to your outfit with a pair of colourful sunglasses.
What to pack in your bag:
● The essentials
○ Towel - to lay on and dry yourself.
○ Suncream - for keeping away the sunburn.
○ Water bottle - to stay hydrated while at the beach
○ Either an umbrella or a beach tent - as protection from the sun
○ A book - to keep you entertained
○ A snack - for when hunger strikes
○ Headphones - to listen to music while you tan
● Bonus items
○ Waterproof phone case (We recommend one that floats)
○ Waterproof Camera - for making memories on the beach and in the sea
○ Cooler - for keeping your snack and drinks cold
○ Hairbrush - to brush out the tangles from being in the sea
○ Aftersun care - just in case you get sunburnt
○ Binbag - so you can take your rubbish with you