The ocean stirs the heart, inspires the imagination and brings eternal joy to the soul.
It’s nearly that time again, the warm weather enticing you to the beach. But, with a new summer are you actually beach-ready? We, at BeReal Wear, have decided to give you tips for getting beach-ready. From the essentials, you will need in your bag to outfits to wear to the beach. So, let’s get started!
A swimsuit - obviously, you will need a swimsuit for the beach but have you got one picked out? There are so many options out there now, from bikinis to one-pieces. Will it be one-shouldered, or have cutouts, or will it be basic?
Cover-up - What are you going to wear on top of your swimsuit to walk to the beach in? It should be something comfy and easy to get on and off.
Accessories - You will want to keep your accessories to a minimum, but that doesn’t mean you can’t make them look amazing. Match your hat, bag and shoes to make your outfit look more put together or add a pop of colour to your outfit with a pair of colourful sunglasses.
What to pack in your bag:
● The essentials
○ Towel - to lay on and dry yourself.
○ Suncream - for keeping away the sunburn.
○ Water bottle - to stay hydrated while at the beach
○ Either an umbrella or a beach tent - as protection from the sun
○ A book - to keep you entertained
○ A snack - for when hunger strikes
○ Headphones - to listen to music while you tan
● Bonus items
○ Waterproof phone case (We recommend one that floats)
○ Waterproof Camera - for making memories on the beach and in the sea
○ Cooler - for keeping your snack and drinks cold
○ Hairbrush - to brush out the tangles from being in the sea
○ Aftersun care - just in case you get sunburnt
○ Binbag - so you can take your rubbish with you