Valentine’s day is mainly aimed at couples, but this valentines day, we want to make it for everyone. So, here are some ideas to do at home for couples, friends and if you are alone.
1. Make a two/three-course meal - Okay hear me out, you and your loved one pick who makes the starter, the main or dessert (or you can order it in)
2. A movie marathon - this is a classic, snuggle down on the sofa with blankets and popcorn and put on your favourite movies.
3. Do a treasure hunt around the house - hide cute little notes around the house for your loved one to find.
4. Make a fort and have a game night.
Bonus (that’s not at home)
1. Go for a drive and have a picnic or watch the sunset.
1. Spa day - invite the girls round and have a spa night. Face masks, mani/pedi and gossip.
2. Get each of your friends to make a board and have a movie night- so a desert board, a cheese board, starter board.
3. Do a gift exchange.
4. Movie night - put on some rom-com and grab yourselves some wine and popcorn.
On your own:
1. Treat yourself - buy yourself something nice, it could be a box of chocolates or some jewellery or flowers
2. Have your own spa day - run yourself a bath, put on a face mask and take care of yourself.
3. Try a new recipe - make that one recipe you have always wanted to do but never found a good time to do it.
4. Unplug, turn your phone off and focus on yourself - maybe do some yoga start a new hobby.
So for this Valentine’s day, it doesn’t matter whether you’re in a relationship or alone, it should be about love, love for yourself and others.