Different Ways To Style A Blazer
Keep Stylish and Carry On
It’s that time of year again when the sun is out and, blazers start to make their way back into your wardrobe. So, here are some fun ways to style your blazers
● Keep it simple with jeans and a T-shirt. A blazer (like the Houndstooth Jacket) can go over a white T-shirt with a pair of jeans and sneakers, upgrading your outfit and bringing it a couple of levels above casual.
● Try a blazer with chinos and dress shoes. For a more smart casual outfit, wear black chinos, and a white blazer to make it the focal point of your outfit.
● Throw a blazer over your dress. An oversized blazer works well with a midi dress. If your dress is patterned and colourful, your blazer should be a solid colour so it doesn’t compete with your dress.
● Wear with a bralette or bodysuit. A blazer can go well with your bralettes/bodysuits and a pair of high-waisted pants. It will add a sexy and sophisticated look to your outfit.
● Wear a crop top under your blazer. Adding a black crop top to a blazer (like Freja Blazer) can show off the detailing of the blazer while giving you a cute girl's night outfit.
● Wear your blazer with sweats. A long-cut blazer and high-top sneakers can make your sweatpants look sophisticated.
Bonus: If you like a retro look, why not try matching a tracksuit jacket (like the Boss Babe Jacket) with a white tee and jeans with some trainers. Add some sunglasses and a small bag, and you have that retro vibe that is in!