Morning routine ideas that will make you want to wake up early!
Every morning starts a new page in your story. Make it a great one today
Unless you are one of the lucky few who is a morning person, getting out of bed in the morning can be a challenge. So, why don’t we help you out with some Morning Routine Ideas that will make you want to wake up early?
The Night Before
Yes, that is correct the night before, because there is no point in having a morning routine that will make you want to wake up early if you don’t get enough sleep. Sleep is an important part of a morning routine, you need between 7-9 hours a night, so it is back to having a bedtime, ladies.
In the Morning
There are a couple of things you might want to do on this list. You don’t have to do them all customise it to what you can do in the time you have before you need to be up and ready. Whether it is a 5 minute morning routine or half an hour, it’s up to you!
● Set an alarm - waking up at a consistent time is great for getting your body in a routine. The more you do it the more your body will adapt making it easier to wake up.
● Hydrate - fill your reusable water bottle up the night before, so when you wake up you can drink some water before getting up and making your coffee/tea.
● Get some sun - Open those curtains and let the daylight in. The sunlight will help boost your mood.
● Do some stretches - Whether you do this in bed before opening your curtains or after. Stretching your body will help wake it up, just simple easy stretches or even a morning yoga routine.
● Leave your device out of arms reach - put your device on the other side of your bedroom or in a completely different room will help.
● Make your bed - Once you are out of your bed make it! This will stop you from going straight back into it.
● Give yourself a Morning Mantra - a short sentence or a few words to repeat to yourself, such as:
● I am strong and capable.
● I surround myself with things that make me smile.
● Today is my newest masterpiece.
● I love myself just as I am now. And I love what I’m becoming.
● Eat Breakfast - have something for breakfast to give you energy throughout the morning, it could be a smoothie or a piece of toast or even overnight oats that you prepared the night before. But you need to eat no more than an hour after you have woken up.
● Make yourself a cup of coffee or tea - a boost of caffeine will help you wake up as well.
● Write a to-do list - write yourself a to-do list of what you need to complete during the day. You can do this while you eat breakfast or voice note yourself while you get dressed.
Hopefully, this will help you create a morning routine that will make you want to wake up early. You don’t have to do all of the ideas above, tailor it to yourself and what you know you can achieve. Doing only 2 or 3 can revolutionise how productive your morning can be.
If you have any other ideas that you do in your morning routine that we have missed out on, send us a tweet because we would love to know!