Jump in and lose yourself!
Swimming is an excellent full-body workout. It is a great way to keep fit and make friends. But is it the best form of exercise? Well, it all depends on what you are looking for? If it is bulking and larger muscles, then swimming is not the sport for you. But, if you want to keep fit and destress, why not give it a chance.
The overall benefits of swimming:
- keeps your heart rate up but takes some of the impact stress off your body
- builds endurance, muscle strength and cardiovascular fitness
- helps you maintain a healthy weight, healthy heart and lungs
- tones muscles and builds strength
- provides an all-over body workout, as nearly all of your muscles are used during swimming.
- being a relaxing and peaceful form of exercise
- alleviating stress
- improving coordination, balance and posture
- improving flexibility
- providing good low-impact therapy for some injuries and conditions
- providing a pleasant way to cool down on a hot day
- being available on many places – you can swim in swimming pools, beaches, lakes, dams and rivers.
There are two types in a Pool and Open water swim. They are both very different in their own ways and have their own additional benefits and drawbacks.
Open Water Swimming
What to bring with you while swimming:
- Noir Bikini Set
- Thalia Swimsuit
- Bella One-shoulder Swimsuit
- Bag to put your wet clothes in
- Swim goggles
- Change of clothes like Coral Sweatshirt and Shorts , Azure Sweatshirt dress
Additional item to bring Open Water Swimming