Style is a way to say who you are without having to speak.
It’s time to step up your fashion standards, especially if you are going to the city for a weekend away! Leave behind your comfy clothes and try some new outfits on your city break! Show the city who you are with these outfit ideas!
- Keep it casual - there are many ways to keep it chilled, so here are a few ideas:
- Pair a nice sweatshirt (Coral Sweatshirt) with a pair of denim shorts and trainers.
- Wear a simple t-shirt (either the Blanc Logo Tshirt or Nova Tshirt) with a cute flowy skirt and trainers with a woven bag for an effortlessly stylish look.
- Dressing it up - make your everyday clothes look fancier with one easy trick.
- Swap out your jeans for a pair of leather-look leggings (Eclat leggings) matched with high heels and either your favourite going-out top or the Etna Sports Bra and a jacket/ blazer on top.
- If you have a simple white or black dress, you can add the Houndstooth Tweed Jacket with kitten heels and a simple matching handbag to make you look like a million pounds.
- Feeling sporty - don’t want to give up your comfy activewear, then have no fear. This is the inspiration for you.
- Keep the joggers (Stay True Joggers) paired with a white t-shirt, a denim jacket (Mae Denim Jacket), and white trainers.
- Make a statement - Be bold with colour!
- Get yourself a pair of yellow leggings (Essential leggings) paired with a black dress. This will make the leggings the star of the show.
- With a pair of patterned leggings (like the Knockout Leggings), you can pair them with a long navy top.
- Workday chic - Who says you can only wear your work clothes at work?!
- Match your suit jacket (try our Freja Blazer) with a tank top and jeans with a pair of kitten heels or trainers to make your workwear work for you!
- Wear the Veri Belted Top with a pair of black jeans and sandals, making the most out of your clothes.
- Sports Bra to crop top - turn your lovely sports bras into the ideal crop top