Summer never looked so good!
Summer is the time to explore and show off those gorgeous outfits! From Islands to Cities to even Mountains being comfortable shouldn’t have to interfere with looking fabulous! So, here are some ideas on what you should have in your Holiday Must-Haves!
Whether you are planning to spend your summer, in a hotel, on an island or just by the beach. You will want to pack your bags full of fun, flowy clothes and neutral accessories, such as gold and silver jewellery and lots and lots of swimsuits.
Here are following outfit ideas:
● Or you could throw on your swimsuit (Thalia Swimsuit) with a white shirt, slightly buttoned up, and an oversized tote with sandals and sunglasses. Also, if you want more coverage, add a pair of shorts and half-tuck the white shirt into the shorts.
● Put on a cute flowy dress over your gorgeous bikini (Noir Bikini) with a couple of gold necklaces to emphasise that tan and some golden bracelets, as well as a hat and sunglasses. You are ready to explore the cute little town by the beach before popping into the water to cool down.
● If you are having a meal out and want to dress up, wear a long flowy dress, paired with a clutch and strappy sandals. If it is during the day, add a hat and sunglasses, but at night, style your hair into a messy bun.
If Cities are more of your vibe, you will want to pack your bags full of edgier clothes with more pops of colour. But, don’t worry, you can still keep those cute flowy dresses for walking around the city. You will just want to pair them with a denim jacket to add something extra. Here are following outfit ideas: ● Pair a nice t-shirt (either the Blanc Logo Tshirt or Nova Tshirt) with a pair of denim shorts, trainers and sunglasses. This will keep you cool and looking chic while you shop!
● If you want to feel more relaxed, why not wear your cute dress, paired with a denim jacket (Mae Denim Jacket) and white trainers. This is a fantastic look if you are walking around exploring the city.
● Wanting more of a cropped look, try using a sports bra (like the Glory Sports Bra or Embrace Sports Bra). You have free reign to match them with jeans, shorts or even a skirt, depending on your preference!
● If you aren’t a fan of wearing shorts or skirts, this outfit idea is perfect for you! Wear your favourite pair of joggers (Stay True Joggers) with a t-shirt (either the Blanc Logo Tshirt or Nova Tshirt) and bright chunky jewellery. Matching the jewellery with your shoes and bag.
However, if you are embracing your more athletic side and spending most of your days exploring nature, comfort will be essential in your outfits.
Here are following outfit ideas: ● Wear a matching set (Essential Leggings and Sports Bra). With some black trainers and you are set for your day of activities. Plus, you will be the centre of attention. ● Pair your favourite shorts (High Performance Shorts) with your favourite sports bra (Athena Sports Bra and Etna Sports Bra) and trainers for a fantastic trail running outfit.
● If you are spending the day camping, you will want something comfy to wear at camp, so why not throw on a loungewear set, such as the Grace Loungewear.
● If cycling is more your area of expertise, wear an oversized shirt and cycling shorts (Oversized tee and Shorts) to keep you comfortable and allow you room to move.
As for other items you should always take with you wherever you go on holiday:
● Face Roller, Jade Roller, for cooling down your skin and fighting puffiness.
● Sunscreen, as well as reapplying it every 2 hours
● A Fan for keeping you cool on those hot, humid days
● A Reusable Water Bottle as Gorgeous Gorgeous Girls stay hydrated