Summer means happy times and good sunshine!
As the sunny days become the majority, more people are heading outside. Here are the top 10 must-haves for making you look fabulous this summer!
- Denim jacket - A denim jacket is an absolute staple in the summer months as they add an alternative element to a cute summery outfit. Our Mae Denim jacket is the perfect jacket to elevate your summer outfits while also keeping you warm when the sun goes down.
- White T-shirt - Everyone needs a basic white tee when it comes to summer so why not try our Blanc logo T-shirt. This is great to pair with a midi skirt and sandals for a girly summer look or even some denim shorts and trainers for a more casual outfit.
- Summer dress - For a summer dress you want to look chic, try a nice wrap-around dress or for a quick and easy dress that you can throw on as a coverup, try our Azure Sweatshirt Dress. Pair either dress ideas with trainers or sandals with a straw hat and a cute cross-body bag for the ultimate summer look.
- Shorts, whether they are denim or any other fabric. They are a staple piece to have in your wardrobe this summer. Whether you are wearing them with a T-shirt or half-tucking in a shirt with your favourite swimsuit underneath, you will always look effortless.
- Swimsuit - No summer is complete without a swimsuit. Summers are all about getting in the water or chilling by the beach. So what better way to do it, then in one of our gorgeous swimsuits. Whether you are fancying a bikini like the Noir Bikini or you want a different styled swimsuit than you already have, like the Thalia swimsuit and Bella Swimsuit
- Oversized Shirts are key for looking stylish and keeping cool at the same time. Chuck it on over your swimsuit and you have a quick coverup. Tuck it into a pair of shorts with a belt and you have a vintage summer look.
- Crop Tops become a big hit in summer too. So, why not repurpose some of your sports bras into crop tops like the Embrace Sports Bra, Athena Sports Bra or Etna Sports Bra. Added on its own with shorts or a skirt and if you want a bit more coverage just add an oversized shirt or a denim jacket to make loads more looks.
- Fun matching sets we all love a good matching set when it comes to summer. So when you take your workouts outside you will want to stand out with our Knockout set, With summer days getting longer and more people doing bonfires on the beach, keep yourself cosy with the Grace Set.
- Neutral pair of sandals can elevate any look into a summery outfit. Paired with a summer dress or even with shorts and t-shirt, neutral sandals will keep you in a summery mood even when the weather is against you!
- A striped shirt is a classic nautical-inspired clothing item that just screams summer! Paired with a denim jacket and linen shorts and a straw hat at a beachside town or even on a boat. Everyone will be envious of you!
- Plus the essential accessories that you should keep with you all through the summer! sunglasses, straw hat, layered jewellery and sunscreen.