April 27, 2022
What to do over the bank holiday weekend?
Breath in the extra day and take time to make your soul happy!
With another bank holiday around the corner, why not find something fun to do on that three day weekend? It should be a long weekend filled with adventures as the weather looks good. You can keep it simple with a spa day at home or take the train to somewhere new to explore.
Local - For when travel is not an option:
- Go for a picnic
- Take up a new hobby
- Have a movie/tv marathon with your friends
- Go to the pub for a meal and a drink
- Be a tourist for the day
- Go for a walk around your village/town and see if you can find something new.
- Home Spa day
- Cook a new recipe/try a new drink
Wanderlust - For those who like to explore:
- Go for a walk/hike
- Worcestershire, Herefordshire, and Gloucestershire: Malvern Hills and Commons
- Admire the views from Glastonbury Tor
- Have a trip to the beach
- Hire a kayak or paddleboard and spend the day on the water
- Take the train to somewhere new
- Go fossil-spotting on the Jurassic Coast
- Travel back in time to York’s historical centre
- Pop down to Cornwall and visit The Eden Project
- Visit Bath’s thermal pools
- Explore Cambridge
- Visit the Cotswolds
- Visit a museum
- National History Museum - London
- The British Museum - London
- Visit a zoo
The opportunities are endless. Make this bank holiday weekend different from the rest.